July 18-20, 2003 - San Jose, California
A Spiritually Up-Lifting Three Days with Arts Workers of Color from Across the Nation.
Presented by the Association of American Cultures, TAAC
Open Dialogue Support:
- San Jose Office of Cultural Affairs
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Americans for the Arts
- Illinois Arts Council
- Arts Council—Silicon Valley
- Manchester Craftsmen Guild
- Mexican Heritage Plaza
- Packard Foundation
- The San Jose Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Thank you for making this event possible—People of Color in the Arts